Finally, I have never been happier with this product. When redoing my front cover, I decided to add all of my text on the side of the image and to use the original image. I did use my color pallet of purple and light pink with my headline POSE being in all black. Instead of having the headline in one corner I decided to put it straight at the top like Dance magazine has. I also italicized my main article and chose dark purple to make it stand out from the rest of the subheadings. Underneath the subheading "Souring High", I made Marley's name in bold so the reader knows who the article and front page model is about. I added the issue, date, and year under my headline for publication reasons. I am still going to review my cover page before finalizing it because this is a rough draft.
This is Indesign software that I used and I was able to make 2 layers for all of my content to fit.

No comments:
Post a Comment