This week I started putting my cover page together. During class I was in the zone and banged out the cover page in 1 hour and 30 minutes. I cropped my dancer from the original background by using photoshop. I then went on by using my color pallet to design the background and my fonts for the writing.
Photoshop process
Final product
I looked at my cover page and ultimately realized that I needed to keep the original background and include more text because the magazine looks very plain. I asked my peers in my class (Amina and Chandler) how the magazine looked and we all concluded that it was plain and the background color did not match up. I than went on to ask my sister (who is the target audience) and she agreed with me that it wasn't the right background and needed more text. Below is the original image and I am not cropping it but just going to move the image till it is centered on the magazine.
I am still going to use the same color pallet because purples compliment the blue background.
My peers agreed that I should add more text around the dancer like a real dance magazine and to mimic Dance Magazines.
Links
-https://www.dancemagazine.com/dance-magazine-cover-stars-2621877445.html




No comments:
Post a Comment