I am very proud of my content page. I chose to have the heading in red to make it pop and the subheadings in purple to change the color and also pop. My numbers were larger than the subheading and in pink so it would be easier for the reader to know which page to turn to. I added my description in black because I was trying to avoid a color that readers could not be able to read so black was the perfect choice. I added the page number to the photos in pink so readers can find them easier and I also added the page number of the actual page at the bottom left and right corner (2-3). Since this is a draft, I still have to review my spelling and grammer and fix any minor details to make sure my contents spread is to my liking, but overall a good start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CCR #4️⃣💤
How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? I used Piktochart to create my infographic for my fin...
-
How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? I used Canva to create a media kit to p...
-
This blog post is a continuation of the post beforehand. I cropped every image and tone curved with light being prominent and saturation a...
-
How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues? I have created a Prezi for my first C...

No comments:
Post a Comment