Friday, March 5, 2021

Choice of contents in my content page🥶🥵

 In this post, I will be selecting what article subheadings and brief description will be included on my contents page. I am coming up with 15 different subheadings and descriptions and when I start to put my page together, I will choose as many as I can and obviously the best ones if there is not enough room for all. 


Double Page Spread (Page 35-36)

Marley's Dance Journey

The shocking age of 12, she has jumped leaps and bounds to New York and beyond.

Random part of magazine (Page 20)

Does my skin matter?

Ethnicity around the country has been brought up more and more over the past year and dancers are speaking out about their experiences and solutions to this issue.

Random part of magazine (Page 13-14)

Dance & Coronavirus 

Dancers tell the tale of how the COVID19 Epidemic has impacted studio life, competitions, and college auditions.

Random Part of Magazine (Page 43)

Control your dance mom: a how to

Inspired by the show "Dance Moms", moms have become crazier and nobody wants to see their mother acting out. 

Random Part of Magazine (Page 3)

College dance teams: should I join?

Committing to a college dance team can be very stressful but we are here to help you make this difficult decision.

Random Part of Magazine (Page 30)

Imperial Dance Company: the tea

Read and find out what is up at Imperial this month.

Contents image of greenery (Page 50-53)

Little Girls

"Small" dancers reflect on how being little affects dance numbers and competition points. 

Contents image of beach (Page 60-68)

Photo Dump!

Deerfield Beach's stunning scenery provided the perfect place for a photoshoot opportunity.

Random page of magazine (Page 9)

Sister Power!

Finally explained what its like to have a little sister dancing with you.

Random page of magazine (Page 70) 

Shoes, shoes

What are the best pointe shoes to buy???

Random page of magazine (Page 44-45) 

Boys will be boys

Are boys worth the trouble when you are a competitive dancer in high school?

Random page of magazine (Page 80)

The Fit!

Best outfits to wear for awards ceremonies.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR #4️⃣💤

How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?  I used Piktochart to create my infographic for my fin...