Friday, March 19, 2021

Finishing touches on cover page🤯🙊

I decided to review my cover page one last time to check for spelling mistakes and placement of my content. Not much was edited except for the spelling of Soaring in my main subheading article and an A that had a little dot over the top of it. I adjusted the spacing of Stress! and the spacing of The world has ended to move one space to the right away from her leg.

When I was editing I wanted to see whether or not I could move the headline behind the dancers arm and foot but I was unable to do it. I asked my peers whether it looked bad in front of the dancer but all of them said that it looked very professional. It personally reminded me of Vogue magazine and how in some of their issues they put the headline in front. I am overall pleased with my editing and how my cover page came out and am glad that I redid the entire page before.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR #4️⃣💤

How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?  I used Piktochart to create my infographic for my fin...