This page was my favorite to design because I was able to incorporate an article and also pictures, two in one. I followed the rough draft that I made earlier and decided to continue the purple color scheme that was on the cover page. I included a heading to the article, a subheading and description in all different shades of purple. I went on to add the author of the article in black and continue the black color for the entire article. I separated the beginning of the article into 2 sections and included one of my favorite images below. I continued with the bigger and bolder images on the following page with the rest of my article and a quote in purple straight in the center. I added the page number at the bottom of both pages in black. I had to add more text because the text did not fit on the entire spread.
I still have not checked my spelling and layout completely because it is a draft and I am not sure if I will add more color to the page but I am very happy on how it turned it so far.

No comments:
Post a Comment