Thursday, March 18, 2021

Article in double page spread construction🏗

In this post I will be giving you the inside scoop of what my article for the double page spread will be. I have to interview Marley Cheron (my model) because the article is about her and I am going to text her for the interview. I will be including a quote by Marley in the center of the page and 2 photos of her. I plan on the article taking up 2 pages. Depending on my layout, I might have to add more text to fill the entire page. 


When you wish... (Heading)

12 years old but still more to come (Subheading)

From winning Title at a dance competition to being recruited by New York City Ballet Companies, Marley continues to jump leaps and bounds and will not stop! (Description)

"I guess dreams do come true."- Marley Cheron (Quote)


(Article)

To Marley, Dance is a sport. It involves strength, power, and emotion. You have to be elegant and presentable to win. You have to be amazing and that is exactly what Marley is. Marley has been dreaming about being an extraordinary dancer since she was 6 years old. Originally, she started out doing ballet at a small dance studio for introduction classes. From then on, her parents decided to move her to Imperial Dance Company. Coming from a small dance studio and transitioning to a ruthless and very competitive studio was an adjustment, especially at such a young age. Originally, Imperial was a specialized hip-hop studio but when Marley joined the studio started to change to all genres. Succeeding in lyrical, Marley specialized but became well versed in all styles. She started to succeed and out dance her older teammates. It came to the point where her competition became very limited in the younger categories so she was moved up. This year, her first year in the Juniors category, she dominated. Her teachers were telling her to apply to dance companies in New York because she was that good, so she did. Awaiting to see the results of her application, she competed in New Star Dance Competition and again got first place in the Juniors category. This time around, she won an award that would guarantee her a spot at a summer intensive at the New York City Ballet. “I never thought that I would even come close to achieving this goal”, Marley stated to us. “I guess dreams do come true.” Marley’s future is very clear, she will become a professional dancer. Whether it is for music videos, movies or broadway she is on the path to success. The most humble young dancer that we have ever met takes the stage again on Easter Sunday and is betted to take 1st. We hope for the best results as we will be following Marley’s career for a very long time.


(Both images)







No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR #4️⃣đź’¤

How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?  I used Piktochart to create my infographic for my fin...