When editing my contents page I decided to change the contents header. I have the T's capitalized and I prefer and think it looks more professional with Contents without the T's capitalized. I made sure that all of the pages were the same pink color and that my spelling was correct. I checked my spacing and it was close to perfection. There was nothing else to edit as I was really thorough when creating my page. I really like my contents page because it is clean and professional and highlights some of my pictures that I did not use for my double page spread or cover page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CCR #4️⃣💤
How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? I used Piktochart to create my infographic for my fin...
-
How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? I used Canva to create a media kit to p...
-
This blog post is a continuation of the post beforehand. I cropped every image and tone curved with light being prominent and saturation a...
-
How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues? I have created a Prezi for my first C...

No comments:
Post a Comment