For this post, I had to split up my photos at the golf course into 2 because of the over abundance. I am not positive on which photos I will use for my magazine but that will be decided in a later post.
Before
This photo already had great lighting because of the sun setting but I tone curved it to add whites and blacks while adding more saturation to her skin and the purple clouds. I also cropped it and moved her into the center third of the photo. What I like about this photo is the models face in the lighting and the colors of the pink clouds and her lilac leotard. I would use this photo for my contents page but it is in the running.
After
I am most definitely using this photo. The lighting was already spot on in the photo but the colorization made her skin look washed out. So, I added tone curve with whites and exposure and added a little saturation to make her beautiful skin tone pop out. I love the pose that the model chose because it makes her look powerful and the lighting just adds to that. I also cropped the image to reduce the amount of extra space.
Before
After
I am using this image as well for my magazine. I just love that it looks like she is floating in the sky effortlessly. As you can tell, I cropped the photo to where it was just the sky and her full body. I also used tone curve to add more darks and added minimal saturation on the image. You can see the difference from the first photo that her skin tone is more pronounced in the second.
Before
After
I just like this image because of how we did not plan for this. He just jumped and took the photo just in time. What I did to the image is crop the access space and over saturated it so you could see his facial features because before you were unable to. I then did my tone curve to adjust to make the image lighter. There is a strong chance that I will not use this photo in my magazine but I might for representation of all genders.
No comments:
Post a Comment