In this step I will be planning out my designing process. I have included my photo days and when I plan on doing blog posts about my process of designing the magazine. The timeline will be the end of February and the month of March. I may switch some blog days or add a blog day depending on how my project is looking. Depending on how I prioritize my time, I am planning on being done before spring break (March 19th-28).
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CCR #4️⃣đź’¤
How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? I used Piktochart to create my infographic for my fin...
-
How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? I used Canva to create a media kit to p...
-
This blog post is a continuation of the post beforehand. I cropped every image and tone curved with light being prominent and saturation a...
-
How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues? I have created a Prezi for my first C...


No comments:
Post a Comment