Wednesday, February 24, 2021

First & Second photoshoots🤸🏽🩰📸

Also this weekend, I took my dance photos. In the morning (around 8), I went to Deerfield Beach to take pictures of my sister Sophia and her best friend Sid. In the afternoon (around 4), I took pictures on my golf course of my sister Sophia and her friends Marlin, Marley, Leyla, Arianna and Sophia. All of the dancers wore a black or white outfit. If we had time, I allowed the models to change into an outfit that they wanted and took pictures of them. For the beach photos, I had to use my lens hood and are going to have to do some serious editing. For the golf course photos, I am going to have to photoshop and place the dancers on different backgrounds for certain photos. Personally, I love the beach photos better than the others. 

I have included a few of my photos that I took on both days down below because I took over 100 pictures.









No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR #4️⃣💤

How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?  I used Piktochart to create my infographic for my fin...